J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors worldwide. With a heritage of more than a century, a broad range of core and alternative strategies and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer valuable investment experience and insight aimed at helping you reach your investment goals.
Extensive investment capabilities
Uncovering investment potential requires a wide range of global expertise. Our Multi-Asset Solutions, a dedicated team of more than 80 investment professionals, manages and develops more than $255 billion in tailored investment solutions across a broad continuum of objectives, including target date and glide path investing1. Multi-Asset Solutions will allocate assets and select underlying J.P. Morgan investments for Plan portfolios, monitor holdings and make adjustments based on each portfolio’s risk/return objectives and changing market conditions.
Other facts about J.P. Morgan
- $1.7 trillion in assets under management2
- Seventh-largest active mutual fund manager in the U.S.3
- More than 1,000 investment professionals in more than 30 countries and over 250 career analysts averaging 17 years of experience4
1. As of March 2018.
2. Based on AUM for the Asset Management (JPMAM, PB, Bear Stearns PCS) division of JPMorgan Chase & Co., as of 12/31/2017
3. Strategic Insights, February 2016
4. J.P. Morgan Asset Management, December 2015
Q. Can I change how my contributions are invested?
A. Federal law allows you to reallocate existing plan assets twice every calendar year or when changing beneficiaries. You can change how future contributions are invested at any time.